Living in Oman has been an absolutely wonderful experience for us. Having Christmas here was no exception. Besides missing the family, it was a great day of fun, friends, and laughter. We began the day with reading the true Christmas story, the birth of our savior Jesus Christ, and continued the day with a brunch and, then, dinner at the Rauks. Since we did not want to overwhelm ourselves and cook another Thanksgiving dinner, we decided to have a brunch instead. And when I say "we", I really mean "I". We had all the brunch specialties from pancake pie to egg bake... both recipes stolen from the Rauk Fam... thanks guys! Also, an Omani addition, we had shisha by the beach; which I must say, we love! (Sorry Tibby! ;) ) Overall, it was a great day. We love and miss you all and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
the Wrights
 |
| Our Christmas centerpieces |
 |
| Tayler came to visit! |
 |
| Such a sweet family... |
 |
| Oh wait! That baby isn't ours! darn it! |
 |
Marin's Christmas gift from the Wrights...
A new plasma car! |
No comments:
Post a Comment